What services are provided through the timebank?
It's up to you!
Feel free to think about all the things you like to do, wish you could do or do regularly anyway.
What Could You Offer?
- Do you love to make things and help others learn new skills?
- Could you give someone a ride to the airport bus?
- Can you share the things you've learned while tracing your family tree?
- Would you like to help someone figure out how to use a new phone or tablet?
- Are there never enough parties for you to plan?
What Could You Request?
Believe it or not, one of the biggest challenges a timebank faces is getting people to request services because members tend to be givers. But it only works if there are needs to fill. So think about projects that would be easier or friendlier with a little help. Think about things that could make life richer, healthier, more interesting. Then make a request and see what happens!
- It's harvest season and time to mulch - would you enjoy having a helper in your garden?
- Have you been putting off a project because that YouTube video made it look easy but you're still not sure you can pull it off?
- Did you resolve to take an early morning walk three days a week but without an exercise buddy you let that slide?
- Would it be fun to spice up your dinner menu by learning to cook something new?
- Is it time to change jobs but first you need help with your resume?